Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Coming Soon, to a Blog Near You

So, these New Year's Resolutions of mine to read more and blog more are picking up steam! 'Bout time - it's already the end of February, for goodness' sake. Aaaanyway, I've been reading like a fiend (and going to movies!) and have some posts coming up in the near future. They are:
  • a review of Titanic in 3D (I saw a special advance screening on Valentine's and can't wait to share my thoughts).
  • a review of Frank Peretti's newest book, Illusion. PLUS, hold onto your seat, this will be my first official GIVEAWAY! More details to come, but I'll be giving away a free copy to someone.
  • a review of The Voice New Testament, the latest Bible translation from Thomas Nelson. It looks different from everything else, and will be a review you don't want to miss.
  • a (possible) live-blog of the Oscars on Sunday, February 26. I say "possible" because it's entirely likely that I'll get wrapped up in them and forget to blog. But I'll do my best to not let that happen.
  • a review of Stephen King's latest book, 11/22/63. I'm currently fighting my way through this 800+ page behemoth (my first Stephen King book!) and will have my thoughts up in the next few weeks - gotta get it done before the library needs to take it away from me!

So, there you have it. Be on the lookout for everything, especially the blog giveaway - I'm super stoked about that one. Now, must get back to reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment