Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

A Confession

I have something to confess. Much like knitting, sewing, and dieting, I have tried blogging before. Only to have it fail – miserably. I get too caught up in the thought of “but what should the genre of my blog be???” and grow weary. And pretty much never come back to a blog again. I’ve started something like 5 blogs, only to have them sit unused in the vast openness of the Internet, taking up a domain name.

So why restart the blog now? Many reasons. I want to have a place to connect with people who I don’t necessarily know, have an outlet for expressing myself that, let’s face it, probably won’t be read by tons of people, and I want a place to be able to share my thoughts on things that interest me, whether it be books, movies, tv (oh my!), or whatever happens to pop into my head at that particular moment.

I want to share myself on this blog, not just review things. I want it to be interesting, helpful, and a place where people can laugh and think “yep, I’ve definitely thought that before!” And I have no idea how this turned into a mission-statement blog, but there we have it. Enjoy, and welcome to my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment